Requirements for Charter Flights
- Photo ID
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled flight time. We provide an important safety briefing and early is always better than late.
- Switching lenses can be a hazardous operation so do so cautiously. We will not be held liable for damage that your equipment has incurred due to improper handling by the handler.
- All loose gear and clothing MUST be secured prior to lifting off: i.e. hats, sunglasses, shoes or sandals. Short skirts and dresses are frowned upon (usually by the individual wearing them once they realize how windy it gets up there).
- No GoPro sticks, head mounts, selfie sticks or similar devices (to include poles) will be allowed on or in the helicopter.
- GoPros may be mounted onto the hot shoe of a camera or worn on a chest or wrist mount.
- The Pilot has final authority on all items permitted in and on board the helicopter.
- Golden Gate Helicopters reserves the right to cancel flights due to any FAA issues TFRs (Temporary Flight Restrictions). These are sometimes issued on short notice and can impact prescheduled flights (but we will work on alternatives prior to ruining your vacation/experience).
- A little reminder: flying in a helicopter with the doors off can be a chilly experience. If you have any questions about this feel free to give us a call. We are usually keeping a pretty close eye on the weather and will be happy to provide advice on your outfit, but accessorizing is up to you!
- Changes on short notice can generate difficult situations. We can handle some of them, but please be cautious and plan your adventure carefully. Again, we aren’t magicians, but we do want to accommodate you if we can.
BOOK YOUR Northern California TOUR WITH US